A name is something a brand wears for a very long time.
It is a critical piece of a larger puzzle when building a brand.
Name development is both an art and a science. It should convey both a brand's positioning and personality.
In an increasingly global world, linguistic and cultural appropriateness matter more than ever.
A new brand name must:
- Work across multiple media platforms and across the Internet
- Be easy to search—yet distinctive within the context of blogs, YouTube and Twitter environments
- Able to be registered in key countries
- Be able to travel around the world
What We Do?
A strong brand name is an imperative in today’s environment of fragmented media and fleeting messages. Names must work harder than ever to break through the clutter and set the brand up for market success.
Onbic has a proven track record as a brand naming consultant, developing powerful, memorable, and legally available brand names – names that capture both the brand promise and the hearts and minds of the target customer.
The naming process is an essential part in the development of each business idea. The name reflects what the product, service or company stands for and the core values it shows to the market.
It should be unique, interesting, meaningful and often informative to be a real successful name.
A regular naming consultancy can often be expensive and time consuming. Onbic can help you find the perfect business name which reflects the true identity of your product, service or company - at the right price.
- Tell us the basic information about your company. For example, your products, services, and business objective.
- What message you want your brand name to present to customers.
- Choose the most appropriate service plan for your business needs.
- We conduct deep research on the company, the industry in general and then we brain storm to come up with inventive, experimental and general names. We try and keep the names unique.
- We then present you with a list of 3-6 names and discuss with you on what the name means and how the name relates to the brand. This is a good time to look at the core values and core identity.
- At the end of the project, we will give you a certificate of ownership of the brand name. You will have 100% copyrights over the name.
Brand Naming Price
Our pricing depends on your industry, competitive strength and how hard we have to work to differentiate you from your competition and so on.
Depending on the number of approvers involved and the complexity of the challenge, creating a new name that you like can cost from $300 to $3,000 or more. Big companies often pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for new brand names, so this is a real bargain.
Contact us today to discuss your brand name needs at 844-310-8111 or use our convenient online contact form.
Request A Quote Today!